What is Tricopigmentation?
It is an aesthetic (temporary) technique that involves the introduction of a specific pigment in the superficial layer of the dermis.
In what cases is it applied?
- Alopecia Totalis.
- Alopecia Areata.
- Baldness or hair thinning.
- Pre and post hair transplant.
- Trauma and post-transplant scars.
- Hair prostheses.
- Just hair and beard, not recommendable for eyebrows
It is different from a tattoo in:
- Application depth.
- Equipment utilized.
- The pigments utilized are organic.
- Training of the professional.
- Stop using Minoxidil or other topical products for a week
- Microfibers: suspend for 1 week or wash every day before going to bed for 1 month.
Duration of the sessions:
- First session: around 3 hours.
- All other sessions: 1 and a half hours
You can get:
- Density Effect: 4 sessions, two consecutive days + two consecutive sessions after one month.
- Shaved Effect: 1 session every day for 2 consecutive days 1 session per month. Camouflage of scars:
- The scar should ALWAYS be white.
- It cannot be applied in keloid-scar. Over-raised scar: camouflages, does not disappear.
- No sunbathing for the following 15 days.
- No wearing hats.
- Use of specific shampoo + serum.
- Maintenance recommended 1-2 times a year, as directed by the professional.
When to say NO to Tricopigmentation:
- Gray hair.
- Patients with red hair.
- Patients with Psoriasis.
- Patients with Folliculitis. Patients with dermatitis.
Recover your hair and your confidence